Friday, April 10, 2009

Lady Gaga Concert!!


Since I'm still reveling in the high from last night, I was compelled to start blogging. I've been itching to do this for a while, but never felt it was necessary. Now I just want to do it for fun.

Joe, Katy and I attended Atlanta's stop of The Fame Ball Tour last night. As expected, the show was amazing! If you know me, you know how deep my love of Lady Gaga runs.

I can only imagine how spectacular her show would be if it were given a high production budget. Even last night's show rivaled Madonna and Britney!

Click here for the public link to the photo album I created on Facebook. I've included a few photos from the show below. Enjoy the fierceness that is Lady Gaga!

And btw, I MET LADY GAGA AFTER THE SHOW!!!!

Here's how our conversation went:
Me: "You know you're the next gay icon, right?"

Lady Gaga: "You know, if a straight man never bought another album of mine, I'd be OK. [Something, but I don't remember]...I love my gay fans!"
And now my life is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment